Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The First Day...

Oh, yes, "of the rest of my life." Except not really...

My first post as a blogger. I feel I should make it a good one. Ha! But, for starters, let's have a look at me and my boyfriend...awwww. We were at a party. So, back to "The Cheese." Cute, huh? I love cheese - a bit too much, I'm afraid. Well, I'm not really afraid, but you know. I like cheddar at all levels of intensity, swiss, mozzarella, colby, pepper jack, parmesan, havarti, brie, blue cheese, feta, gouda...I'm sure I've left something out. Just don't give it to me "smoked" - meats only, please. I'll take a smoked sausage any day, but no cheese. Yuck. Yuck also to water chestnuts. I tremble. Eating a delectible dish - perhaps a green bean casserole, all creamy and beany and crispy - then crunch!...blech, what is this in my mouth?! Surprise! It's the texture...gives me the willies. As do brussels sprouts. No thank you, not for me. Even with the cheese. Well, what I wouldn't give for a nice hunk 'a havarti right now...but they say deprivation is good for the soul. Wait...what?

No comments: