Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another year has come and gone

Well, almost. Christmas has come and gone : ( It was fun, of course - always - but it is over and now I must wait a whole year for it to come around again (I understand this is how that whole once-a-year type of thing works). : ) But the new year approaches and I can't believe it! 2010. We keep right on moving along. Time really does march on. Isn't it crazy?

Being a newlywed is still great : ) I've been a little sick the past week or so, which kind of sucks but I'm getting better. Matt is wonderful and I feel content.

Larryn and Isaac are here until this weekend. All of the siblings and in-laws went out to TW Boons last night for food and drinks - lots of fun! It was a good time.

My birthday is Saturday. The big three-"oh". One of those milestone birthdays, I suppose...I'm ready - there's nothing I can do about it anyway, might as well enjoy it!

No comments: