Monday, December 8, 2008

"Christmas, Christmas...

time is here!" Yay!! I love the Christmas Season...lights, decorations, cold weather, snow (hey, I can dream!), presents, Christmas trees, Christmas music...it's all good! And now that I'm done with school and can actually enjoy the Season, it's even better! Our apartment is all decorated for the Holidays, looking cute and cozy. The invitations for parties have begun to roll in...the Big House is decorated fit for a king and ready for the Christmas Day festivities. Talked with my sister in Iowa last night...they will be coming in Christmas Eve and it will be wonderful to see them. My other sister is quite ready to have her baby, and little William should be here in a few weeks! All-in-all, it's been rather exciting and it will only be getting better...

Matt and I went to an oyster roast this past weekend. I've never had oysters before. They were okay, I at least tried several and with homemade cocktail sauce anything is good : ) I mostly nibbled at all the other good food, though...and drank my wine, of course. It was a good time, standing outside around the heaters and fire pit, talking and talking and talking...lots of fun! Thanks to the Schultzes for the invite, it was a blast! And Happy Birthday to Meg!

No comments: