Monday, July 13, 2009

Big News!

First off - I am a new auntie again!! Larryn had her baby this morning at 9:55. Mary Ellis Thompson, 9lb., 21 1/4 in. - what a big girl! AND she has red hair! Love it! It was a long night for Lar and she struggled to have Mary Ellis naturally and all by herself, buuuut...it wasn't meant to be and she had a c section this a.m. The docs were a little worried about Lar, her blood pressure had gone up and they were and still are worried about preeclampsia, so they are keeping an eye on her... All the best to my new niece out in Iowa! And her parents, of course : ) And good driving to Dad, Becca, Jay, and Livie and William as they head out today... And a good flight to Mom whenever she heads back...

Second - Matt and I are ENGAGED! He proposed to me last Tuesday, 7/8. What a surprise! The ring is beautiful and I am so happy! : ) No date set, yet...


1 comment:

Rachel and Scott said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you didn't tell me your big news when I saw you the other day!!! Guess you were paying me back??? Wishing you all the very best. Rach