Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the horizon...

It's that time of year. Winter's leaving, Spring's arriving, school is dragging, sick season is here...and the economy is falling ever faster. It's easy to ignore the bad times when you haven't been hit by them, but it is becoming increasingly harder as more and more people discover what others already know - this is affecting us all. Our hospital announced yesterday it is downsizing and suddenly many of us face futures that are not so secure. I am not afraid to admit that I am worried; however, I am not worrying. I have school to worry over : ) - I don't need work, either! You know, what's done is done and what will be will be, and I can only hope and pray. It is in God's hands, He knows what is best, He is in control, and my job now is to show up for work on time, do my best while I'm here, and keep my fingers crossed!

Love to you all in these hard times that seem to only be getting harder...
We will make it...

No comments: